Closing date:Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022/2023 policerecruitment.gov.ng|Apply now
Is Nigeria Police form out for 2022/2023 ? What’s the closing date of Nigeria police recruitment? Here you will get the Nigerian police recruitment closing date.
Police recruitment 2022/2023
- 1 Police recruitment 2022/2023
- 2 When is Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Closing Date 2022/2023
- 3 Requirements to Apply for the 2022/2023 Nigeria Police Recruitment
- 4 How to apply for the 2021/2022 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- 5 What else do I need to know about the NPF 2022/2023 Recruitment?
Due to the increasing crime rates in the Country, the Nigeria Police Force has deemed it fit to recruit more men into the force. The Force has acknowledged that it is currently short of staff, so a recruitment exercise must be held.
Many of the criminal activities happening in the country are because we have inadequate Police Officers to handle the situation. If not, these activities would have been prevented and the culprits will be apprehended to face the law.
Presently, the Nigeria Police Force will open applications for the 2022 Recruitment Exercise. Citizens who wish to join the Police should take advantage of this opportunity and apply.
Actually, the recruitment exercise comes up every year mainly because it retires men from service every year. That way, its number of men in service decreases. This can only be balanced by bringing more people in.
Are you interested in being a Police Officer? Do you believe you have what it takes to be a Police Officer in Nigeria? If yes, then this is definitely for you. Let us continue reading.
This article will tell you about the 2022 Nigeria Police Recruitment Exercise closing date, The requirements and How to apply into the Nigeria Police Force. Let us begin.
When is Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Closing Date 2022/2023
The NPF recruitment 2022/2023 portal will be closed on…January 22.. We are going to update immediately its out.
Requirements to Apply for the 2022/2023 Nigeria Police Recruitment
There are certain criteria that must be met by every interested applicant. This is usually the first stage of the recruitment process. Not just everyone is employed to serve the country. There are requirements for it. They include;
- The applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen. Applicants or let me say interested Applicants who are not Nigerians should forget about this recruitment. It’s not for you.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age. If you fall below this age,you are still considered a minor and policing services are not required from you.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification. You can use one of the following; a National Identity Card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card.
- The applicant must not be above 25 years of age. From 25 years, you are already considered very close to retirement so this is not for you.
- All applicants must have at least an O level certificate to apply for the lowest position. That’s not all. The applicant must have at least 5 credits passes including Maths and English in the O level result.
- Make applicant must be at least 1.68 metre tall.
- Female applicant must be at least 1.64 metre tall.
- Female applicant must not be pregnant. If you are interested, but pregnant, kindly wait till you give birth before applying.
How to apply for the 2021/2022 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
Application into the Nigerian Police Force is very easy and hassle free. At least, our guide is. Just follow this simple procedure and you are one step ahead;
- Go to the NPF recruitment website here. http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Enter your National Identification number in the specified field. This is the first thing you will be told to you.
- Supply needed details and select an opening that fits your qualification.
- Upload all your documents. You will told to scan and upload your; O level result, Birth certificate or declaration of age and Certificate of Origin.
- Then, click the submit bar below. Your Application will be submitted immediately.
- Print out your confirmation slip and write out your Reference ID in a safe place.
- Download and print the guarantor’s form.
What else do I need to know about the NPF 2022/2023 Recruitment?
If you want a successful registration, kindly take note of the following;
- False information equals automatic disqualification. The NPF will not accept your pleas if you are found guilty.
- Adhering to the preceding line, cross check your information before submitting. You can not change some things on your profile after clicking the submit button. So, do yourself good to check again.
- Print out your confirmation or acknowledgement slip. Actually, both mean the same thing. The slip will be asked from you at the screening centre.
- If your Application is successful, you will receive a confirmation email in your email box.
- Do not submit the application twice. Double entries mean automatic disqualification if caught.
- The NPF will review all the applications and will release names of shortlisted candidates for the Physical Screening.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted via Email/ sms.
- After the physical screening, successful candidates will also be shortlisted for the Computer Based Test.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the Physical Screening for the 2022/2023 NPF Recruitment?
The screening will hold from the January 10th
Is th NPF Recruitment still open?
We are sorry, the NPF Recruitment is closed .let’s look forward to 2022/2023
How much is the NPF Recruitment Form?
Application into the Nigerian Police Force is free. Do not pay for the recruitment form or exercise.