Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024 ims.army.mil.ng|recruitment.army.mil.ng e-recruitment portal
The Nigerian Army has called on the entire public via its twitter page that it is currently open for applications through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC).
The Army has also created a portal to make the registration and recruitment process easy. This tells you that the Application process will be strictly done online.
Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Army via the DSSC Channel? If yes, then this post is for you. The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment form is now out and already taking in applications.
Please note that the Direct Short Service Commission has its own requirements for application. You should know what these requirements are before proceeding.
Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC 2023
- The applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth. This has been defined by the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Applicant must be physically and medically fit. He or she must not have any form of disability at all, such as how legs, k legs, eye defects, inability to walk etc.
- The applicant must not have an history of criminal conviction by a court of law. That is, you as the applicant must not be an ex convict.
- Applicant must be at least 20 years and at most 30 years of age. However, this does not apply to medical consultants who must not be more than 40 years of age.
- The Applicant must have either a first degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- First degree holders must have at least a second class upper division.
- Higher National Diploma Holders must have at least a Lower Credit.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.68 metre tall.
- Female Applicants must be at least 1.65 metre tall. Also, female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Application.
- The applicant must be of good character. Hoodlums are not wanted in the Nigerian Army.
- Applicants must present letter of attestation from former institutions. This is to confirm that you were truly part of the institution, and you are of good character.
- Service personnel will have to present a valid military identity cards and letters of recommendation which is mandatory by their commanding officers.
- In addition to the preceding requirement, applicants must have served for at least 5 years in that particular army unit.
- The applicant must not have tattoo or any other inscription on the body or face.
- Applicant who is not currently in service must have completed the National Youth Service Programme.
- Applicant should not belong or be a member to any secret society or cult group. This is totally prohibited and will not be tolerated by the Nigerian Army if candidate is found guilty.
- Applicant must present valid contact addresses and telephone numbers of parents/guardians and that of next of kin.
- Graduates of professional qualifications must provide evidence of membership in any Professional body. This includes doctors, lawyers etc.
When the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment is on we shall inform you
See How you can apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Follow this simple procedure to apply for the 2021 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment.
- Go to the application portal by clicking here https://ims.army.mil.ng/military-secretary
- You will be redirected to a page where you will see all the DSSC courses and their qualifications. Take your time to read and understand it well.
- Choose the course that you meet the qualification and click “Apply now”.
- You will be required to create and account with them. Thereafter, a mail will be sent to your registered email address for verification of data.
- Upon login, you will have to complete your registration.
- You will be required to provide some documents which will made known to you later in this article.
- After uploading those documents, you can submit your application.
- Thereafter, you should print the online generated photo card. Failure to print this document out renders your Application invalid.
- The first page of the application summary will be signed by the Registrar of a Court in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The second page of the application summary should be signed by your Local government chairman/secretary or any Military Officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or above.
Documents needed for the DSSC Registration
- Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Council Development Area or Age Declaration Certificate.
Closing Date of the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
The Nigerian Army disclosed that it would stop receiving new applications as from the
29th September,. You are advised to make your r Application as soon as possible.