Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2022/2023 NIS www.immigration.gov.ng portal|shortlisted|rank
Is Nigerian immigration recruiting? Yes the Nigerian immigration service recruitment. (NIS) recruitment has been concluded. All is set for NIS (Nigerian immigration) to start accepting and processing application from Nigerians who wish to work with the immigration services.
Remember that recruitment is first approved by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) before it could commence.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form & Portal
- 1 Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form & Portal
- 2 NIS Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
- 3 How To Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022/2023
- 4 How many months is Nigeria Immigration training
- 5 Nigerian Immigration latest news and update
- 6 Immigration recruitment closing date
- 7 Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted candidate
- 8 Salary structure of Nigeria Immigration Service
- 9 Ranks in Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- 10 Functions of the Nigerian immigration service :
The Nigerian immigration service recruitment for 2022/2023 is here again, this page is packed with all necessary information that will help you apply online at the Nigerian immigration service recruitment website.
We are going to list all important date, like when the recruitment starts and the closing date, more also you will get to know when the screening and exam will hold for successful candidates.
NIS Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
- NIS forms are reserved for Nigerians only. Almost all government jobs are for Nigerians.
- When applying ensure you are fit to apply. Also note that medical records to prove your current state of health is needed and is mandatory you provide it.
- Debtors will be prevented from applying. So on the application form you are going to state if you are indebted or not
- NIS has a recruitment age limit and its starts from 18 to 30 years of age.
- There is also a hight limit just like in age. The recommended hight is 1.65m for male and 1.60 for female.
How To Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022/2023
- Here is NIS portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- When NIS recruitment page opens, you are to chose your cadre. There are 3 cadre to select from
- Understand each roles, requirements and functions before applying.
- GO through the terms and conditions before applying. Click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- Input your email and other details and a verification link will be sent to your email.
- Open your email and click the link there so as to get redirected to the main recruitment page.
- Fill all information, ensure that your entries are correct.
- Upload your photographs in portrait form and it should be in JPG, JPEG, PNG formate and the size should be 600 x 600 pixels which should correspond to 200KB in size. Any picture you are uploading should be very clear.
You are meant to input your physical attributes like your hight, health status, chest measurement etc. More also if you are applying for the post of Superintendent category this is where you will input your NYSC certificate number.
Document to Upload:
Prove of age : any of these certificates will serve such as birth certificate or declaration of age.
You are to upload a health clearance document.
Note: these documents should be in PDF and the size should be 200kb or below.
The summary page is a page where all the data you have entered are presented for final evaluation, you should go through them and correct errors before submitting your application form.
Warning : after submitting your form it won’t be possible to edit them. Also you can not modify anything as the portal won’t allow you to do so.
How many months is Nigeria Immigration training
Nigeria Immigration service men and women are trained to help migration either out of the country or into the country.
The job requires adequate information, skills and hence require about 6 months for personnel to be fully trained before they are posted to their respective station.
Nigerian Immigration latest news and update
The Nigerian immigration service will be needing fresh blood to be injected into the organisation.
We are going to be updating this page to reflect on current recruitment and enlistment. So keep visiting this page for further details and frequent news.
Immigration recruitment closing date
The Nigerian immigration service recruitment closing date comes into effect just 6 weeks after it was announced. Applicants are mandated to apply within the 6 weeks window given to them to apply
Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted candidate
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment list of shortlisted candidates comes out just few weeks after the application deadline. We are going to update you all when the list of shortlisted candidate is out.
Salary structure of Nigeria Immigration Service
What is the salary structure of the Nigerian immigration?
It is very common to hear those who want to apply for Nigerian immigration recruitment ask this question
In this article you get an idea of what to expect at the end of the month if you are enlisted into the Nigeria Immigration Service.
Ranks in Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Comptroller General Immigration Service;
- Assistant Comptrollers General;
- Superintendent of Immigration;
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration;
- Senior Inspector of Immigration;
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration;
- Immigration Assistant;
- Passport Officers;
|Administrative Assistant||125, 000|
|Deputy Superintendent Immigration Officer||150, 000|
|Immigration Assistant||37, 000|
|Protocol Officer||149, 00|
Comptroller General Immigration Service
The highest chain of command is the Comptroller General Immigration Service, he is appointed by the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria and is answerable to the president.
Assistant Comptrollers General
This is second in command, they actually direct the day to day running of the affairs of the service and only report to the Comptroller General.
Superintendent of Immigration >>>>>
Superintendent of Immigration (SI):CONPASS 11
Certificate that are required here are higher degree or if you are applying as a doctor you should have MBBS and nysc discharge certificate.
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) (CONPASS 10)
Certificate that are required here are first degree and NYSC discharge certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II ( CONPASS 08)
Certificate that are required here is just first degree.
If you are applying with a degree certificate this is where you will be placed. In fact this is the lowest rank and is similar to first lieutenant in the military.
Superintendent of Immigration>>>
Senior Inspector of Immigration; entry certificate that is needed here is either a university degree or HND certificate, more also NYSC discharge certificate is needed.
Assistant Inspector of Immigration;
Immigration Assistant; it is also referred as Assistant Cadre. Certificate required for this job is just O level.
They handle issuance of passport and other related matters. This rank is the lowest or the starting point.
Functions of the Nigerian immigration service :
- NIS main function is to oversee the movement of people travelling outside or into the Nigeria.
- They also issue travel documents like passport to Nigeria with interest to international migration.
- NIS collaborate with other security agencies to carry surveillance on major roads leading into the country.