Nigeria Police Community Policing Recruitment 2022/2023-Application Form/compete Guide and latest news
The Nigerian police; community policing recruitment is here and application is open to the public.
Are you interested in join the federal Government quest to restore peace and order and also to enforce civil law?
Nigeria Police Community Policing Recruitment 2022/2023
- 1 Nigeria Police Community Policing Recruitment 2022/2023
- 2 Nigeria Police Community Policing Recruitment 2021 Stage/Phase
- 3 Nigeria Police Community Policing Recruitment Application Qualifications 2022/2023 requirements .
- 4 How to Apply for the Nigerian police community policing recruitment 2022/2023
- 5 Nigerian police community policing recruitment deadline and closing date.
- 6 Why the federal government adopts the community policing policy :
- 7 More on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023
Crime and violence is now becoming the order of the day in Nigeria. There has been increase in number of recorded cases in the rate of kidnapping and banditry. In the light of this, the Nigerian Government launched a community policing initiative.
To make this recruitment process go smoothly as planned, the federal Government has set aside the sum of N13 billion (about $35 million), this funds will be used to facilitate the recruitment of not more than 10,000 able Nigerian men and women as constables during the first stage.
One interesting aspect of the Nigerian Community Policing is that successful recruit will be sent or deployed to their place or state of origen making them to be active because they are already familiar with their operational base.
The federal Government is of the opinion that if insecurity is tackled from the grass root, it will impact positively to the society at large. They are expected to work closely with their village community leaders, chiefs, head of clan so as to restore normalcy in all aspect of life in the grass root.
Nigeria Police Community Policing Recruitment 2021 Stage/Phase
The recruitment of constables as community police officer spans across several stages. We have the registration stage which comes first and the physical screening, the medical and fitness test and also aptitude test exams that should be computer base. Only successful candidates that performs excellently will be shortlisted.
Nigeria Police Community Policing Recruitment Application Qualifications 2022/2023 requirements .
- Constables should be 21 to 50 years of age.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicant should have the minimum education requirements like O level results etc.
- Any of the O level results tendered must have English and maths and any other 3 subjects as credit pass.
- Applicant should be fit all round. Finally have a means of identification.
How to Apply for the Nigerian police community policing recruitment 2022/2023
To start applying for the Nigeria Community Policing you should submit your application online.
You can start your application by following this link.
Nigerian police community policing recruitment deadline and closing date.
The deadline of the Nigerian police community recruitment will be updated here
Why the federal government adopts the community policing policy :
- The major clamouring for the Nigeria community policing is to bring police nearer to the people at the grass root.
- To involve local chiefs and leaders in intelligence gathering and also to work closely with the police from their locality.
- Some of the advocate of community policing argues that crime-fighting will be brought closer to the local communities.
- Another argument of community policing is that to succeed in modern-day policing only men and women of the police force that have better understanding of their community should be recruited.
More on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023
The British administrator established the Nigerian police force and right from inception the Nigerian police are not locally based as its done in the Western world which means after they are recruited they are sent to other places rather than their place of origin.
This kind of arrangement was born as a result of reorganising and positioning the force to have a nationalistic consciousness rather than a regional mindset. There is this belief that Nigerian comes first before ethnic loyalty.
But now things are becoming to take a new shape as insecurity, Islamist insurgencies, oil vandals, headsmen bandit, communal land dispute ravage the country.