Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates List 2022/2023 released and out|talentbaseng
Did you apply for the Nigerian army recruitment for SSC and DSSC? If yes then its time to check if your name is on the list of shortlisted candidate.
We have a reliable news on our desk that the Nigerian army has successfully uploaded and released the names of shortlisted candidate for the Short Service Combatant Course 47/2021 and Direct Short Service Commission 26/2021.
We got this information directly from the director, Army Public Relations, who is a senior army Brigadier General. He was authorised to make this known to the General public.
This means that names of shortlisted candidate for both Combatant Course and Direct Short Service Commission is live on the server of the Nigerian recruitment official website.
How to Check Nigerian army SSC and DSSC list of shortlisted candidate 2022/2023
A portal has been made available for candidates to quickly log on to and verify their recruitment status with the Nigerian army.
- The url of the portal is https://.recruitment.army.mil.ng/.ms/shortlisted
- Log onto the portal and enter your details to confirm your status.
- Of shortlisted, then congratulations, please read the next update.
Note: its important to first confirm your name. Please check if your names are there first before going for further screening.
What next after seeing your names on Nigerian army SSC and DSSC list of shortlisted candidate?
Shortlisted candidates or those who saw their name should get ready as to report for the Selection Board.
Date to report : all shortlisted candidate for the Nigerian army recruitment for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) are to report at the Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore, in Kano state, that’s where the Selection Board is located. They are to report on the on 16 January
all shortlisted candidate for the Nigerian army recruitment for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) are to report at the Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore, in Kano state, that’s where the Selection Board is located. They are to report on the on 1
The Nigerian army has warned Candidates to beware of internet fraudster who engage in fraudulent activities of publishing names of fake candidates just to fraudulently collect money from Nigerians.
Please be aware that the only authentic Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is https://.recruitment.army.mil.ng/.ms/shortlisted
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Screening Requirements 2022/2023
When going for the Selection screening here are documents that you are going to get along with you :
- The photocopies and original of degree/HND from recognised institutions ,
- WASC/GCE or any of its equivalent, testimonials from your school,
- NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Get your Birth certificate.
- Local Government certificate.
- You should print your bank verification number out.
- Also bring along latter of recommendation
More items to come along are:
- blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- plates and drinking cups.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.