NIMC Recruitment 2021/2022 National Identity Management Commission Application Form Portal | www.nimc.gov.ng
This article is solely created for people who have the burning desire to be part of the NIMC, this is because we are set to discuss all the things you should know and do to stand a chance of being hired.
Meanwhile, before we talk about the NIMC recruitment, let’s discuss a bit about the commission.
NIMC recruitment 2021/2022
NIMC is an abbreviated version of the National Identity Management Commission. They are the organization in charge of creation of national ID card, driver’s license, voter’s card, and other identity related cards and information.
The commission’s history could be traced back to 1997 when the first national identity card system was inaugurated.
However, the NIMC became a fully active organization in 2010 when it was well equipped by the federal government to register many Nigerians and provide them with their identification number and information. You can click here to see more about the NIMC history.
NIMC Recruitment Portal 2021
The NIMC recruitment registration is strictly online processes, hence you are advised to know and visit the portal designed for this purpose.
To make things easier for you, we laid our hands on the official portal. All you should do is just click on the link below.
NIMC Recruitment requirements
You should possess the following qualifications so as to boost you hopes of becoming a member of the NIMC staffs.
- You must possess a legitimate birth certificate to prove that you are a Nigerian
- You shouldn’t be younger than 18 years of age
- You should possess at least a 0-level result such as WAEC, NECO, GCE or equivalent results. BSc, ND, HND are highly recommended as they will further improve your rate of being hired.
- You must be a computer literate who can perfectly operate a lots of computer software
- You should be able to work under little or no supervision.
- You should be willing to work extra hours.
- You must be of good and welcoming attitude.
NIMC Application Form 2021
You have to fill out the NIMC application form with up-to-date data before submitting it. You can access this form through the NIMC portal, while you are equally expected to submit via the same portal.
When NIMC recruitment is on we will update this page
How to Apply NIMC Recruitment 2021/2022
Just as stated above, all application processes are done online and the procedures are discussed below:
- Visit the NIMC portal
- fill the application form and submit.
- Upload your credentials.
- Choose the position you are vying for. You should know that selecting multiple positions automatically leads to disqualification.
NIMC Shortlisted candidates
The names of applicants whose credentials and applications accepted will be listed on the NIMC website. You should make sure you keep refreshing the NIMC page to see the shortlisted names.
NIMC Registration Fee
Don’t be deceived by any online fraudster who is asking for NIMC registration fee. The NIMC application is completely free as no one is asking for any amount of money from applicants.
NIMC Application Closing Date
As at the time of this write-up, no date has been set as the NIMC Recruitment deadline day. Therefore, you still have time to complete your application process.
Though the deadline day hasn’t disclosed yet, it is advisable you begin your registration as soon as the portal is accessible.
However, you can reach out to us via our contact page if there are other things you would love to know about the National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).