www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Portal Login | NIS Application Portal 2022/2023 |immigration service latest news today talentbase.ng
Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has been permitted by the presidency through the ministry of interior to carry out recruitment into its files and Ranks across board via the recruitment portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
If you are dreaming of joining the Nation’s immigration service, that finest opportunity has presented is self to you, it is left for you to seize this opportunity, check if you are qualify by going through the recruitment list below and subsequently apply for the job.
Check the new Nigerian police community recruitment
Available position that are open for recruitment as follows:
inspectorate cadre, the superintendent cadre and the assistant cadre.
www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Recruitment Portal for NIS Recruitment 2022/2023
- 1 www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Recruitment Portal for NIS Recruitment 2022/2023
- 2 Nigeria Immigration portal 2022/2023
- 3 How to Sign Up on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Portal
- 4 Nigerian Immigration latest news
- 5 Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Shortlist & CBT Exam Date
- 6 NIS has Warn Nigerians About Fake Recruitment Sites
NIS has special recruitment requirements. Check the following and see if you meet them:
- The hallmark of the entry requirements is your Nationality because only citizens of Nigeria have been permitted to apply.
- Physically disable persons, someone suffering from chronic illness, some physical deformation like flat foots, etc won’t get a Job slot with NIS.
- Even if applicant aren’t financially buoyant, they must not be indebted at the time of their application.
- Accepted age is 18 to 30.
- Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment team needs only men of 1.65m and women of 1.60m in hight to apply.
Nigeria Immigration portal 2022/2023
The Nigerian immigration recruitment service also known as NIS says it has gotten a new recruitment portal registered for recruitment purposes.
The new recruitment portal is www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng, this was made known to the public via the Service Public Relations Officer (SPRO) . He said that www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng is now active and applicant can now carry out their registration seamlessly without any issue.
How to Sign Up on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Portal
Here is the first step Log on to NIS portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
From the drop down list of available job you are to Select your preferred Cadre:
- Before you proceed to the application proper, you have to be guided by the instruction on the portal, most especially the updated requirements not listed on our portal; then
Click on the link that says ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- I will also advise you see what the Terms and Conditions is all about and confirm you have understood it correctly and subsequently confirm you are human.
- A verification link is usually sent to mail, so check your email for that NIS special link and get it activated by clicking on it.
- Get by the system redirected to a login page. Now you will allowed by the sys to sign in to your profile.
- Bio data section: enter your bio in this area. It has to do with your personal information like names, address, contact phone number, state of origin etc. Complete it and move to the next stage.
- Passport photo section: your recent passport photo of yours is needed. So you should upload a file size of at least 200 kilobyte. Please stick to the 600 by 600 pixels. According to the directive from NIS, your face should show clearly, don’t upload enhanced pictures like that with emoji, finally only your face and shoulder should be seen.
- Additional information section: upload your supporting documents like that of NYSC as demanded by the position you are applying with. Remember that one of the recruitment listed Is that you should have a means of identification right? Now select your means of identification and input the number on it.
- Documents upload: don’t forget this section, upload all documents required like birth certificate, your health status certificate and other documents asked.
Please adhere to the size limit of 200 kilobytes per upload anything more than that won’t be acceptable.
Nigerian Immigration latest news
The latest news on ground based on the Nigerian immigration service recruitment is that only those that are able to meet the NIS Recruitment process will be shortlisted and subsequently move to the next stage of screening.
List of NIS shortlisted candidates will only be published on the new portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng, please don’t log to the old portal as it has been discarded.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Shortlist & CBT Exam Date
The joint admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB had been called upon to conduct exams for the Nigeria Immigration Service.
This is to make sure that the Nigerian immigration service recruitment remain credible as possible and also to make sure that only the qualified applicants scale through the recruitment screening stage.
To know the center and date and time of the exam, applicants will have to check their email addresses they use to sign up for recruitment with the Nigerian immigration services.
NIS has Warn Nigerians About Fake Recruitment Sites
There has been recorded cases of fake sites that are clone to deceive unsuspecting members of the public into signing up with them for recruitment into the Nigerian immigration service recruitment job.
NIS has come out to call those site out and also warn applicants to always be very careful about this fraudster,this was made known by the NIS public relations officer.
Always get authentic information from the official portal of the Nigerian immigration service before taking action and also remember that the Nigerian immigration service does not partner with any site or body to carry out recruitment.
The public relation officer further stressed the need for applicant to stay alert and their willingness to always provide services that are of high value to the Nigerian people and also to abide with Government laid down directive as outline by the Federal Republic of Nigeria constitution.