Closing Date of Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022 NPF Registration Deadline and latest news today: talentbase.ng
When is the closing date of the Nigerian police recruitment? When is the NPF recruitment deadline? This are the questions Nigerian police candidates/Applicants are asking.
As the Nigerian police recruitment commence and as the portal is activated you might be interested about the Nigerian police recruitment closing date and other information as regards the recruitment.
Note: the Nigerian police through the inspector General of police said that only those candidates or applicants who are able to complete the online registration will be shortlist and considered for possible recruitment.
When is the closing date of the Nigerian
Last year recruitment closing date was August 23rd. We are going to update the closing date for the Nigeria Police Recruitment deadline immediately it’s announced.
Only candidates that meet the force recruitment listed on the recruitment website here will be shortlisted.
You don’t have to stress your self locating or travelling long distance for screening purposes as screening centers have been made available Nationwide.
Document to bring to screening centers :
- Get a National Identity Number if you don’t have. Print the slip and bring it along.
- You still need to present your O level results this should be the Original and duplicate copies
- Another supporting document on the list is Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- Please don’t forget the Guarantor’s form, it should be completed.
When did Nigeria Police Recruitment start?
The Nigerian recruitment opening date is well documented on this article please read more here..
How much is police salary in Nigeria?
Nigeria police salary has been discussed in this article also. Please here is the link.
What can disqualify applicants :
- If an applicant does not possess citizenship of the Nigerian state he or she will be disqualified.
- Underage applicant who are below 18 years of age or over 30 years of age applicant; who have passed the recruitment age limit will not be shortlisted.
- Those that didn’t have or possess the minimum education requirements.
- Applicant that are into cultism.
- Married couples or pregnant women.
- Those applicant who are below the hight limit.
police recruitment Police recruitment News
Expert has advised the federal government to do all it could to reassure the protection of lives and properties in the country. The Government main responsibility revolves around the protection of lives and properties.
A nation that is well policed with a low crime rate will experience development in all round. There will also be increase in capital inflow.
To this end the instructions has been given to the highest hierarchy of the police force to recruit 10,000 Nigerians. The target is to get about 40,000 Nigerians recruited into the force but because of the huge finance involve the Government will carry out this recruitment in stages.
Point to note when applying :
- Just apply once and avoid multiple application.
- NPF recruitment is free of charge and its handled by the Nigerian police commission with the Nigerian police force
- When filling the form enter information that is valid and accurate.