NSCDC civil defence recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form |nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers|cdfipb.careers/ closing date and opening
Is Civil Defence recruitment form out? Yes the Nigerian Security and civil defence Corps recruitment has been concluded and all is set for you to start submitting and sending your application.
Please remember that recruitment form is free of charge and its scheduled to be done online although there will be screening process that will require your presence at centers designated for this purpose nationwide.
civil defence recruitment also known as NSCDC, recruit every year and interested Nigerians that are qualified are expected to apply. Truth be told NSCDC Job are secured and comes with an attractive salary and above all it doesn’t comes with much responsibilities like fighting of insurgency as seen in Nigerian army and Nigerian airforce.
Civil defence recruitment |see all Requirement here:
- Application must come from Nigerians who are also Nigerian by birth.
- NSCDC staffs should be fit for the jobs hence make sure you are fit before applying. Like physically and medically fit.
- NSCDC age limit falls between 18 to 35 years of age.
- NSCDC stipulates that men must meet a hight not lower than 1.7m while women is 1.60m.
- NSCDC expect their staffs to be well behaved, so application must be well mannered. Remember to get your fitness certificate and come along with it during verification and screening.
- Belonging to any fraternities or group that are outlawed will disqualify any applicant.
See How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment through their portal:
When ever the civil defence recruitment online application comes out, you have to follow this steps and apply through their online registration channels:
- Civil defence portal is here: nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers/
- Various categories of job are available so choose the one that suit your qualifications.
- All details you are to submit must be valid and correct.
- Make sure you complete the registration steps with all the information needed.
- Before submitting your application form online, make sure you review them and remove errors..
Brief Info About NSCDC:
Nigeria security and civil defence Corps is a government organisation set up to protect majorly public property of the state. It came in existence in 1967.
It could be seen that the NSCDC objectives falls inline with that of the Nigerian police force, these two bodies plays complementary roles and most people sees NSCDC as serving dual functions
Is Civil defence recruiting right now! :
Don’t stress your self about when the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps will be recruiting. Our job here is to ensure that we follow up on them and identify when they are recruiting.
Once we know when nscdc are recruiting we will then alert you.
How much is civil defence salary?
Civil defence maintain an attractive salary. From a reliable sources we are made to understand that level 8 have a take home pay of 120,000 and those in level 7 are given 65,000 at the end of the month.
how many month is civil defence training?
Civil defence training are not as stressful and lengthy as that of the Nigerian military like army, airforce and navy and as such they are not meant to stay more than 6 months in training camp.
When is civil defence exam?
For each candidate to be enlisted into the service of the NSCDC he or she must pass through several screening and exams that is scheduled to hold in every center of the country. Interested candidates are to check their email for the date but will will update this page once the date has been made known to our team.
website of civil defence/official portal?
They seems to maintain only nscdc.gov.ng as their official portal which are used to update the country and the world at large about the day to day running civil defence.
If you want to apply for recruitment you can check the following website :