ITF Recruitment Form Portal | www.itf.gov.ng|recruitment starting and closing date
Are you a young and talented fresh graduate looking for an opportunity to work at any lucrative organization?
Do you want to acquire more knowledge and skills to join hands with many ambitious youth in building the nation’s economy? Then, Industrial Training Fund is beacon on such individuals. Interestingly, we are set to share some vital information with you, which will boost your hopes of being permitted to become one of the ITF officials.
This write-up will reveal everything you should know about the ITF recruitment program and how to apply. All you required is to take your time and concentrate on the journey as we ride through.
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) was established in 1971, with the aim of promoting and encouraging acquisition of skills in the commerce and industry. It is an organization charged with the responsibility of providing sufficient manpower that will ensure help in improving the country’s economy.
In four decades of existence, the Federal Government-owned establishment has been of much relevance in the country. It was created to provide employment opportunities to young and talented refresh graduate to curtail high level of unemployment in the country.
ITF Department /Units
Just like many governmental institutions, ITF has diverse Departments working together to boost the economical growth of Nigeria. These units include;
Directorate, Admin and Human Resource, Finance and Account, Information and Communication Technology, Business Training Development, Field Service, Revenue Inspectorate and Compliance, Technical Vocational Skills and Training, Procurement, Research and Curriculum Development Department, Cooperate Planning, Internal Audit, Public Affairs, Legal and Council Affairs, Standardization, Certification and Consultancy
ITF Recruitment Requirements
At this point, the general requirement determines your stand on whether to proceed or back out. Interested applicants must ensure they possess all required documents listed below before applying.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years of age
- Degree certificate in any discipline from any accredited institution in Nigeria is accepted. These include, B. Sc, HND.
- National Diploma Certificate (ND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) will be required from applicants without degrees certificate.
- West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language & at least pass in two (2) other subjects is required.
- National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) with pass in five(5) subjects including English language, with not less than two sittings is required.
How To Apply For ITF Recruitment
Having read through the requirements, it becomes less complex to apply for any vacant position of your choice. Lots of applicants were not shortlisted in previous editions because they failed to adhere to all instructions.
In other to avoid costly mistakes that might interrupt your application, simply read through all instructions on the website page before filling your personal information. The first and important step is to visit ITF official website @ www.itf.gov.ng
- Create a profile, using an active Email address and password
- Fill in your personal details
- Scan all required documents, passport photographs and upload them in sequence
- Ensure all required in formations are accurately provided
- Click on the submit button to complete registration.
Important Things to Note about ITF Requirement
Presently, Industrial Training Fund recruitment 2022 applications form is not yet out, all interested individuals are expected to keep refreshing this page or Visit the provided ITF website above for more information.
- All applications process should be done on time
- Applicant should endeavor to apply for available or vacant positions only.
- Avoid multiple applications.
- Application is free; disregard any forms of payment to any one or account. Beware of online scammer or thief.