Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021/2022 UBE application portal |Guide on how to apply
The next edition of the Post Primary Education Board recruitment 2021 exercise is here already, and we are set to show you how you can successfully apply for it.
You are advised to go through this write-up with complete concentration If you have been seeking an opportunity to realize your life-long dream of becoming a teacher.
Having said that, let’s begin with some of the things you should know about the Post Primary Education Board.
What is Post Primary Education Board All About?
- 1 What is Post Primary Education Board All About?
- 2 Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021
- 3 Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021 Portal
- 4 Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- 5 How to Apply for The Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021
- 6 Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted Candidates
- 7 Important Facts To Note About Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021
- 8 Post Primary Education Board Recruitment Past Questions
Also known as UBE, This board is strictly charged with the duties of monitoring the affairs of government-owned or public primary schools across the country.
They ensured that primary school management is doing everything possible to improve the level and quality of education delivered to their students.
They also conduct annual recruitment of teachers who will be transferred to their area of duties.
Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021
As mentioned earlier, the UBE recruitment will kick-start any moment from now and more than 2000 qualified graduates are expected to be gainfully employed by the organizers.
There is a special portal designed for the recruitment exercise as it can only be done via the internet.
Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021 Portal
To participate in the forthcoming Post Primary Education Board recruitment program, you are to visit www.deltastatemobse.net and follow the guidelines we shall be revealed in subsequent paragraphs.
Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021 Requirements
You must meet the following criteria to boost your chances of being hired by the board. In the same vein, the following credentials are also mandatory.
- You must possess at least B. Ed irrespective of the subject you intend to teach.
- Applicants interested in becoming a Computer science or Intro-Tech teacher are allowed to make use of an HND degree.
- You must possess the confidence required to teach
- You must have good communication skills.
- You must be a Nigerian.
- Birth certificate, any form of Identification (ID card), and other academic documents are all necessary.
- * You shouldn’t be older than 35 years of age.
- * Creating an account with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) will put you in the best position to be employed ahead of other candidates.
How to Apply for The Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021
Below is a quick step-by-step guide on how you can apply for the Post-primary education board recruitment
- You should visit the registration portal discussed earlier.
- Provide all the required details when filling out an application form.
- Ensure that all provided details are accurate before clicking on the submit button.
Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted Candidates
You will receive a mail through your registered email address to know if your application is successful or not.
Alternatively, you should visit the portal to check if your name is included in the names of applicants published broadly on the front page. Get ready for a computer-based test if you are granted the opportunity to progress to the next phase of the recruitment process.
Important Facts To Note About Post Primary Education Board Recruitment 2021
- Late registration means little or no chance of being listed among successful applicants. You should complete your application process in less than two weeks after the opening date.
- You are not to pay for an application form.
- You should avoid any form of error.
- All your required credentials must be scanned before use.
Post Primary Education Board Recruitment Past Questions
It’s not enough for you to just apply, you are expected to pass the CBT based test to boost your hopes of being employed.
It is therefore important you go through previous Post Primary Education Board Recruitment past questions to be able to answer all questions that might be asked during the short test.