CAC Recruitment corporate affairs commission Application Form Portal | www.cac.gov.ng|latest news today
The Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment process, requirement, starting date is something that you need to know about.
Before any business can be recognised officially by the law, it must be registered with The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). This will allow Government easily identify such business for appropriate taxing.
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) was established in 1990, their main objective is to facilitate formation and management of companies in Nigeria.
CAC Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
- CAC accepts a Minimum of B.Sc Degree or equivalent of H.N.D.
- Also ensure you have a Minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Recruitment age limit is between 18 to 30 years of age.
- Applicant with some years of experience from similar organisation
How To Apply For CAC Recruitment
- Create an account with CAC on their recruitment website.
- Login with your username and password.
- Read all instructions on Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment portal concerning the job.
- Pick the job you want to apply and click on the apply button.
- Fill the form with your details when through you can submit your application.
- Apply only once while applying for any job with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Only applicants that meet Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment requirements will be shortlisted.
- Corporate Affairs Commission shortlisted candidate will undergo further screening at various screening center.
Corporate Affairs Commission shortlisted
The Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment team will shortlist names of those who meet all requirements. Further details and information as regard the screening venue and time will be communicated to those who were shortlisted by the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Corporate Affairs Commission portal
The portal of CAC is https://www.cac.gov.ng/ here you can find more about what the organisation stands for, CAC mission, objective and how the organisation is structured.
Functions of The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
Taxation is very important to any Government, before proper taxation could be applied to businesses the government must first have a comprehensive list of all the business, their yearly or annual returns, their locations and nature of business.
Let’s take a close look at the function or the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- CAC Register business name.
- They carryout searches of business name.
- Privately owned and publicly owned companies are incorporated by CAC
- Incorporated Trustees are also registered by CAC.
- They also have a responsibility of recording of business growth.
- The Corporate Affairs Commission conducts
Salary structure of CAC
Corporate Affairs Commission salary structure is not something you can easily obtain on public domain. For reason best known they decided to shy away from making it public.
From a reliable information obtained we understood that a Data Entry Expert And ICT Technical Support receives 142, 0000 and Assistant Director receives as high as 525,000
Notice: the corporate affairs commission don’t recruit on yearly basis although we really don’t know if there is underground recruitment but to be honest to our esteem readers, it’s been a while they recruited .
We believe this year they shall carry a mass Recruitment scheme. Keep visiting this portal for update.
What is the full meaning of CAC?
CAC simply means corporate affairs commission. A check on their website should validate this.
How to Apply for CAC?
First you have to watch out for corporate affairs commission recruitment advertisement by following or bookmarking this information on your browser. If there is recruitment at anytime then you can follow the step we listed above to apply.
What is the selected process with CAC Recruitment?
After the first stage of the corporate affairs commission recruitment, the recruitment team will go through the application forms of all applicant and will only shortlist the names of applicants that meets their minimum requirements.
Secondly there will be an examination for all those who saw their names on the list of shortlisted candidate. We also understand that corporate affairs commission recruitment will come in stages and only those who made it to the final stage will get a recruitment slot.