Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.education.gov.ng|job vacancies talentbase.ng
Are you searching for vacancies in the federal ministry of education? Or are you having a hard time identifying possible slot and job vacancies or rather you want us to alert you immediately recruitment is on at the federal ministry of education then this post is for you.
Have you heard about the federal Teachers Scheme? They are under the Federal Ministry of education, FTS is The body responsible for creating the framework to see that qualified teachers capable of impacting knowledge on students are employed in primary and secondary schools throughout Nigeria.
Federal Ministry of Education Job Requirements
- Academic certificate acceptable are :B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND
- Maximum entry age requirements is 35.
- Should have a sound knowledge on ICT.
- Applicant should belong to relevant professional body.
- Have some years of experience in academic field.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of education recruitment 2021/2022
You can submit your application online free of charge when the federal ministry of education portal is activated for recruitment:
Please note that only candidates that consider themselves eligible after going through the job description are required to start applying
Things to note about Federal Ministry of education recruitment
officer above grade level six (GL.06) who are seeking for employment with the ministry of education can not be recruited directly by the ministry, they must go through the Federal Civil Service Commission.
The federal minister of education warns job seekers not to patronise scammers who are out to dupe unsuspecting applicant who are seeking employment with the federal ministry of education.
If the ministry is recruiting we are going to update this page. The minister stress that the general public will be aware through the employment mechanism sets by the Federal civil service commission
More on the federal ministry of education :
The federal ministry of education is a ministry created by the Federal government of Nigeria to help direct and control all that has to do with education in Nigeria.
It was founded or established in 1988 and has since declared it mission that involves using education as a tool for driving development through out Nigeria.
What are the responsibilities of Federal Ministry of Education?
- The federal ministry of education make or formulate policies for the education sector in Nigeria.
- The ministry also collect data that will help greatly for education planning.
- The federal ministry of education has a responsibility for helping the federal government maintain a uniform education system all over the country.
- Help maintain quality of education, they see to it that the standard of education is preserve both in the private and public sector.
- Finally they help to design syllabus and education curricula for all level of education.
You can check on the social handles of the federal ministry of education because we are very sure when recruitment is on they will announce it on those platforms. Here is the federal ministry of education Facebook page and twitter page