Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Candidates names | FTS Shortlisted Names PDF|latest news today
Do you want to Check FTS Shortlisted candidates which contains Names of Candidates that successful made it through? In this article we shall be giving you a link to Download PDF List of FTS successful candidates .
The Federal Teachers Scheme FST names of shortlisted applicants will be uploaded here www.fts.admissions.cloud
So read this article slowly and See how to quickly check Federal Teachers shortlisted names right now .
The Information reaching us now is that the FTS recruitment team will publish successful/shortlisted candidates only on the portal
Going forward, all FTS shortlisted applicants whose name has been shortlisted will be promptly contacted as soon as the portal is activated and the names available for checking.
See How you can Check Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
Only candidates that applied for the federal Teachers Scheme and successfully completed the online application form will be able to access the FTS list of shortlisted candidate
Secondly only applicants that satisfies the recruitment requirements of the federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment will be shortlisted. Those who falls below the average requirement won’t be shortlisted..
See Steps to check FTS list of shortlisted candidate
- You should Visit and log into this portal www.fts.admissions.cloud
- You then need to Enter your application number in the box or space provided.
- Click check status.
Note: alternatively you can still check your name offline by first locating the nearest SUBEB office in your state of residence, copies of list of successful candidates are always sent there
What next after checking my name on FTS list of shortlisted candidate?
Federal Teachers shortlisted candidates will be subjected to more verification, this is to ensure transparency and also use the screening platform to select those that actually merit the job.
Federal Teachers Scheme official website
Here are useful links to Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment portal :
See federal Government teachers recruitment requirements :
- The minimum requirements for Federal Teachers Recruitment scheme is WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O level results. FTS requires just 2 sittings in any of these exam with a credit pass in English and maths.
- To be qualified to teach student of Basic schools its imperative to possess a higher certification like BSc in education, NCE or post Graduate degree in education.
- FTS recruitment age falls in between 18 to 35 years of age.
- You should have flexibility in your schedule and also be ready to be posted or deployed to remote places within your state.
- Foreigners are not allowed to teach in public basic schools in Nigeria, its left for Nigerians as long as they meet the requirements,hence only citizens of Nigeria can apply.
FTS frowns on multiple applications, disqualification awaits those who applied once as there is biometric capturing of finger print.