FCSC Recruitment 2021/2022|federal civil service commission Application Form Portal | www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Is the federal civil service commission recruitment out? Yes the federal civil service commission recruitment has been concluded.
The federal civil service wishes to announce recruitment and application for suitable qualified candidates who has good character and integrity and also have ambition to work and also advance their career with the civil service to come forward and start submitting their application.
You must have heard about the federal civil service commission which is an agency responsible for promoting and disciplining civil servant. are you interested in working with them, if yes here are some details about FCSC Recruitment, requirement for application and lots more.
FCSC Recruitment 2021/2022
- 1 FCSC Recruitment 2021/2022
- 2 federal civil service commission employment Requirements
- 3 Federal Civil Service Commission registration portal
- 4 Method of Application/How to apply for FCSC Recruitment
- 5 Federal Civil Service Commission salary structure
- 6 Functions of the federal civil service commission
- 7 About Recruitment and Appointment Department
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is vested with the sole power by the Nigerian constitution to transfer, make appointment and also go as far as enforcing discipline on all civil servant in Nigeria that are under the payroll of the federal Government.
Before any one in Nigeria is employed into the civil service to become a civil servant he or her employment must first be access and approved by the Federal civil service commission.
federal civil service commission employment Requirements
- Civil service applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- FCSC Recruitment age is between 18 to 25
- Other requirements include applicant should be fit and have good moral sound character.
- Ability to adopt quickly and function in extreme circumstance or pressure.
More education qualification
- University degree holder with 2.1 will be considered.
- HND degree from a reputable institution.
- It’s advisable to get your NYSC discharge certificate ready.
Federal Civil Service Commission registration portal
Available position of the federal civil service commission is usually posted on this website
You can actually find out if there is an ongoing recruitment or not but we are updating this page to give you latest news on FCSC Recruitment.
See: FRSC Recruitment
Method of Application/How to apply for FCSC Recruitment
Mode of Application is not online only but also offline. we believe that in future application, online method of application will be adopted fully.
Right now you should submit only hard copies of your application like CV and the rest documents required to the Honourable Commissioners or to the Honourable Chairman. Or chose the online method of applying.
Note : federal civil service commission recruitment is free. Don’t send money to anyone for recruitment purposes. Just send your CV and wait for their response in few weeks time to come.
Federal Civil Service Commission salary structure
The federal civil service commission is structured according to departments. Each department are paid based on their order of placement in an ascending manner.
FCSC is regarded as one of the highest paying Government agency in Nigeria, this has made thousands of Nigeria both those who are employed, under employed and unemployed to seek for employment with them. Not just because of the wage rate but also the job security that comes with these job.
The salary structure we are listing below is not the complete list but just a guide on how the salary structure looks like. Use this information as a guide only.
|Grade level 01 step 01||226,800|
|Grade level 04 step 1||242, 994|
|Grade level 06 step 1||316, 229|
|Grade level 07 step 1||517, 965|
|Grade level 09 step 1||780, 656|
|Grade level 08 step 15||978, 663|
Functions of the federal civil service commission
Let’s take our time to remind you the function and core objectives of the federal civil service commission and why they exist:
- They overseas recruitment.
- They are mandated to help access the quality and experience of staffs that are employed in civil service, in addition they oversea everything that has to do with promotion of staff.
- They discipline staff.
- They conduct interviews and exams aimed at promoting staffs
About Recruitment and Appointment Department
The federal civil service commission have about 9 departments. The department that is most often heard of is the appointment and recruitment department.
This department is further made up of other division that are : Recruitment, secondment and Transfer Division.
There is a Director that heads these Department and also there are at least two Deputy Directors and also Assistant Director numbering three.
They have the following functions assigned to them as follows:
- MDA sends list of vacancies available for immediate employment.
- They also have the responsibility of informing the general public about any ongoing recruitment by placing advert on national newspaper, radio, TV sets and other channels of communication.
- They now approve employment and also process the employment of those who are considered for employment into the civil service.
- They issue appointment letter to any one that has been fully employed.
- They also regularize appointments after a minimum of 6 months.
- They could change staff for specific reasons.