Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 joinnigeriannavy.com|starting and closing date Apply here
The Nigerian Navy 2021/2022 Recruitment form and details via the DSSC medium is what this article is all about . Candidates who wish to join the Nigerian Navy via the Direct Short Service Commission should proceed to submit their interest by going through this article.
I will show you everything you need to know about the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment. Also, you will be shown how to go about your registration easily. You do not need to stress yourself after reading this piece.
First and foremost, let us see the requirements you must meet before you can be eligible to apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment. As you should know, the Direct Short Service Commission is mainly for those who have University or polytechnic degrees and are interested in joining the military.
Also, it gives opportunity to serving military personnel to enrol in the programme to help increase their rank in the Navy or change their military division. However, there are certain criteria for the Serving military personnel. Continue reading this article to know about it.
If you do not have this initial requirement, then the DSSC Recruitment is not for you. You can apply into the Nigerian Navy via the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) or RRI. Let me cut the long story short, what are the requirements for the 2021 DSSC Recruitment? Let’s see it in the next subheading.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as defined in the 1999 constitution.
- The applicant must not be an ex convict. If you have been previously convicted for any criminal offence by a court of law, then you should stay off this recruitment process.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.65 metre tall.
- Female applicant must be at least 1.60 metre tall.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must bring a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized and accredited hospital.
- Must possess letter of attestation from former institution.
- Applicant must not have tattoo on his or her body.
- Applicant must have finished the National Youth Service Programme and have the certificate to prove it.
- The applicant must not belong to any secret society or cult group.
- Visit the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Portal here https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Submit your application.
- Confirm your email address and Print out the application summary.
The Nigerian Navy is calling on all candidates who wrote the aptitude test for the DSSC course 2022 to check if they have been shortlisted for the Interview. This list was released some days ago by the Nigerian Navy.
Candidates who find their names on this list, should read this before doing anything else. First of all, you should check your batch as the shortlisted candidates have been grouped into batches in respect to their state.
This interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates who qualify for the interview but do not attend will be disqualified without mercy.
However, getting qualified to partake in the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment does not guarantee that you will recruited into the Navy. You have to pass that stage too.
Candidates are to come along to the Interview venue with the following items;
1.Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials which include;
- First school leaving certificate and senior secondary school certificate (WAEC,NECO etc). Candidates should also buy scratch cards and come with it to verify their results.
- Certificates from tertiary institutions. Kindly note that the tertiary institutions must be recognized and accredited.
- Federal Ministry of Education Authentication of foreign certificates. This applies to those who got their degrees outside the country.
- National Youth Service Corps Discharge Certificate/ Exemption certificate.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Parent/Guardian consent form.
- Recommendation letter from unit. This requirement applies to serving military and paramilitary personnel.
- 2 recent passport photographs.
- National Identity Card or Acknowledgement slip from the NIMC.
- Writing materials which include, pen, pencil, eraser, and sharpener.
- Two face masks.
- Medium sized hand sanitizer. This is in line with the Federal Government directive to curtail the spread of covid 19.
- 3 pairs of white vests and Navy blue shorts. No other wears will be permitted while at the barracks.
- A pair of white canvas shoes or trainers. It must be all white. No other colour is permitted.
8. A set of cutlery and some toiletries.