How to Check N-power Batch C Deployment Status through nasims.gov.ng
Here is a quick guide for all Npower Batch C Applicants.
We are about showing Npower batch C beneficiaries steps to check N-power Batch C Deployment Status via the official NASIMS portal.
We carefully put down this article to help and assist each and everyone of you with the necessary steps to check and confirm if truly your names is on the list of those to be deployed to their various places of primary assessment which is normally called PPA.
Have you been worried or you thought If you have been left out from the scheme of things? Here is a way to check your status right now using your phone or any device that is connected to the Internet.
Step by step guide you have to follow to check the Npower/ NASIMS Batch C deployment status
Remember that all information regarding Npower Batch C Deployment Status is on your profile at the Nasims portal.
- So, First log on to https://www.nasims.gov.ng
- Hope you could remember your email address and password you once setup few months ago?
- Now you have to enter those login details in the correct format and login into your dashboard.
- Then you should Click on the ‘Deployment’ button at the top side of your NASIMS profile.
- After performing those operation as stated above, your status will be displayed to you on your dashboard.
Sample of How The Deployment Notice Will appear
If deployed, you will get a response below:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! DEAR [APPLICANT’S NAME],
YOU HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED AS N-POWER BATCH C BENEFICIARY.
What about in a situation where an applicant have not been Deployed yet, how will it look like?
Let’s show you some sample below:
“DEAR [APPLICANT’S NAME], YOU HAVE NOT BEEN DEPLOYED YET.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE DEPLOYMENT INFORMATION AFTER DEPLOYMENT DATE HAS BEEN SET.”
What is Npower Deployment?
Deployment simply means where you will be posted to fulfil your required duties and obligations as an Npower beneficiary.
Requirements for Npower Deployment :
You must have your record on nasims.gov.ng updated it, as at when others where updating their records.
- You must have taken your NASIMS test.
- You must have scored a satisfactory grade.
- NASIMS ID number must be correct and validated.
- Your e
- NPower account should be active.
We remain a trusted and reliable source of information as regards career, employment, payroll management and lots more.We have been featured in numerous and popular websites including
Crunchbase, Glassdoor, Craft, Medium, Facebook, the Guardian,Twitter and lots more