npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile Login to N-power Portal npvn.npower.gov.ng/login Here|latest update today
This is N-power Portal Login npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile – login 2023/2024, a way to access your NPower profile Account.
N-power Portal profile Login npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile :
Are you a beneficiary of the NPower programme? Or are you a new applicant who want to apply for the programme for the first time?
If yes, then you are at the right spot ; with this guide you will be able to access your profile account and also get latest information on NPower recruitment programme.
We put this guide for everyone who are interested or wish to get enrolled in the federal Government NPower programme.
With this guide you will get to learn how to seamlessly update your Npower profile account for existing users and how to Create a new account for New users.
You need to read this guide slowly before you carry out any further activity on your profile account.
Alert! We are here to notify you that the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has recently upgraded the Npower portal and some changes has been made.
With this guide you will be able to access the new portal and understand every aspect of it.
For new users you can create an account while older users will only need make use of their old credentials like their email address and phone number to get access to their profile and start updating it accordingly.
More on NPVN Website?
The N-power Portal is managed by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. It holds the database of all N-Power beneficiaries and its important as a beneficiary you login from time to time for update.
There are so many thing you can update on the portal, from your bank account details, your personal information like name, address etc
Apply: Npower Nexit registration
See How you can Update Your N-power Account
Note: if possible make Use of your login details that allowed you access your account during the N-Power online assessment test.
- Here is the official N-power login portal link to log to – http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- Your Login credentials : your User Name, is Your phone number used to registered for the programme or simply your email address.
- Your password : your name, your first name preferably could be added to the space provided for this.
We believe with the above guidelines given above you will be able to seamlessly access your N-Power profile and once you access it, you will be taken to your portal home page.
- To set or update your bank account number or details you should Click on Set up your bank account for your monthly salary
- A drop down option should come up, click on it to select the bank you operate with.
- A space will come up for you to enter your bank account number and also your name used in opening the account. Enter this details to allow the system update your BVN.
- The second method for accessing your account goes like this, Login to npvn portal at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
The following navigation menu should come up in the following order:
- App Main Navigation
- My Profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get Help
- To get to your profile, just click on My profile from there you will be given an option to either update your Personal Information or Bank Information,
- If you want to update your bank information click on Bank, enter the bank details, the system will retrieve your bank verification number for you then click on update.
- To update your personal information click on personal information and enter all necessary field correctly.
Click on UPDATE ACCOUNT.