www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng 2021/2022 NPower Shortlisted Candidates for Successful Beneficiaries|check your name here|latest update:
To check your status its important you dial *45665# for all Npower Batch C applicants.
All Npower Batch C applicants are to check their NASIMS portal for their deployment status,click here to check and print your NPower deployment letter
Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via email@example.com
We all have been anticipating NPower shortlisted list of successful candidates for too long , hence it is time we look into a step-by-step guide that will help you check if you are among the lucky ones who has recently been shortlisted.
Note: this article is for potential member of NPower Volunteer Corps who are about to get a Job from the federal Government with benefits of receiving stipends from the Government at month end.
www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng – shortlist 2021/2022
Many eligible Nigerians who falls between the age bracket of 18-35 years recently got an ample opportunity to apply for the federal Government N-Power online recruitment which will help them acquire acknowledge and developmental skills hence positioning them for opportunities in future.
If you have expressed your interest in gaining new sets of skills by applying for the N-Power programme and now you are agitating about N-power list of shortlisted candidate, this post is for you, you should learn more about the list of shortlisted candidate.
List of NPOWER Beneficiaries is being uploaded on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
If you applied and hoping for a good news, then check your names on the list of N-Power shortlisted candidate and see if you are invited for the next phase of N-Power screening exercise.
Check: N-Power Exit package
Step 1: Make use of your phone or PC, but the most important thing there, is that there you have network.
- Log to this linkhttps://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Step 2. Enter your personal telephone mobile phone or email address, its only the ones you used to sign up for the account on N-power portal that works. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed.
- Step 3. If you are shortlisted you will be notified here or via your email.
- Step 4. Successful candidates, should update their information on their profile. Make sure that your bank account is correct which is the most important thing.
- Step 5. Remember your login credentials for the future use.
www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng requirement 2021/2022
- Get a means of identification or preferably a National Identity Cards
- Also get a Medical Fitness report
- Bank verification number (BVN) is necessary.
- Education certificate, O level, First Degree Certificate (NCE, B.SC, B.ED, HND, OND)
- Make photocopies of all your credentials
- Get a LGA Identification letters from your LGA.
- At least get 4 Passport Photograph of yours
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
Conclusion: N-Power was set up by the Government to tackle issues arising from unemployment. With the recent application now on board,
the Government has earmark about 400 billion naira for all its social investment programmes. This fund will largely be use for the implementation of the programme which aims to create jobs, impact skills on beneficiaries of the programme.
Other programmes that will benefit from this funds are the marketmoni, tradermoni and farmermoni. You can still check those programmes out because the Government is really ready and willing to crush unemployment amongst our youth.